Bio-regeneration bio-remodelling with Innea Aqua HA course
Bio-regeneration bio-remodelling with Innea Aqua hyaluronic acid with 1% Trehalose course will provide depth theory & practical knowledge behind bio-revitalization of the skin by Innea Aqua.
- You will learn fully understand all you need to know about Innea Aqua – an innovative and revolutionary injectable product for tissue bio re-modelling with instant results for improvement of skin texture, tone, laxity, reduction of fine lines and wrinkles without any risk.
- You will be given the opportunity to develop your practical skills using the most up to date techniques of intra dermal injection.
- This new treatment is an excellent add-on to your aesthetic clinic/ practice.
- It is becoming an increasingly popular treatment to improve the texture of the skin, create better skin tone, treat skin laxity, reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
INNEA AQUA HA COURSE FEATURES:
- One-day of theoretical and practical classes intended for beginners.
- Exercises are carried out on models.
- Fully qualified Trainer.
- The training uses the latest and the best aids available on global markets.
- CPD Certified & insurable training course.
What is a Innea Aqua HA?
INNEA AQUA hyaluronic bio-revitalizing gel is one of the most advanced and effective product in the field of dermal bio-stimulation and bio-regeneration.
- Naturally stimulates the skin to produce collagen and elastin, to increase elasticity and reduce sagging skin.
- INNEA is the injectable gel – pure hyaluronic acid (HA) with one of highest molecules concentration on the market.
- INNEA AQUA contains trehalose for extreme hydration and anti oxidising properties.
- To be used on particularly wilted skin, when intense moisturising action is desired.
1% TREHALOSE IMPROVES HYDRATION, TONE AND ELASTICITY OF THE SKIN.
- Non-surgical method of rejuvenating and restoring the firmness of ageing and flabby skin.
- High concentration of hyaluronic acid provides a prolonged effect.
- Fast skin revitalisation & hydration
- First Injectable Product with 1% Trehalose for extreme hydration and anti oxidising properties.
- Acceleration of skin repair processes
- Biocompatible, biodegradable and non-allergenic
- Robust Clinical Evidence
- Long lasting results
- Improvement of skin texture, tone and laxity, reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- Is a gentle and effective, painless, non-surgical method of rejuvenating and restoring the firmness of ageing and flabby skin.
- Treatment of Age-related changes in the skin, including the stratum corneum dehydration, decreased tone and elasticity, formation of wrinkles.
- Proven properties in facial scarring and wound healing.
- Acceleration of skin repair processes:
– in the treatment of scars resulting from superficial injuries,
– on the physiological aging of the skin, the effects of which include the upper layer (roughness and reduction of skin radiance) and changes in the elastic fibers of the dermis in the process of dermal tissue repair,
– scarring results superficial trauma (acne scars and varicella).
- Combination therapy together with peeling, laser therapy, radio wave therapy and other aggressive aesthetic procedures.
READ MORE about → INNEA AQUA HA GEL
- Why Innea Bio revitalisation gel with Treahalose
- Introduction to skin ageing
- Patient Selection and contraindication
- Indications and treatment protocol
- Mechanism of action and applications
- Treatment techniques
- Post procedure care
- Hands on practice
- Guidance on proven package options when advising on a skin bio-revitalisation treatment plan.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE COURSE
Open to experienced therapists only with one or more of the following qualifications:
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty or equivalent
- Nurse / Dental Nurse
- Level 4 Micropigmentation
- Aesthetic Practitioners.
To check if you will be able to undertake courses please call insurance. (We will suggest insync cosmetic insurance).