Non-Needle Carboxytherapy for Skin Oxygenation Course
- This course qualifies you for CPD points and insurance cover.
- We cover core knowledge behind the treatment followed by extensive practical training to ensure that all our graduates are fully competent and can safely and effectively carry out the treatment.
- We will provide an Academy Diploma.
Learn Non-Needle Carboxytherapy for Skin Oxygenation Treatment
- Non-invasive facial treatment which instantly rejuvenates and regenerate the skin.
- Natural oxygenation usually only occurs when oxygen reaches the skin cells from inside the body.
- This treatment does not deliver oxygen as the name implies but works by creating a layer of CO2 bubbles on the surface of the skin, causing the haemoglobin to release oxygen into the skin cells encouraging skin rejuvenation.
- Benefits include improved blood circulation, wrinkle scar and pigmentation reduction, cell regeneration. This treatment creates the overall effect of revitalising, plumping and hydrating the skin.
- With the body’s ability to heal itself also boosted as a result of increased oxygenation, fungal infections, bacteria and viruses find it more difficult to survive in an oxygen rich environment.
- Over a course of treatments clients will notice an overall enhancement in the quality of the skin.
- This treatment is best combined with radio frequency and ultrasound.
- These three technologies (radio frequency, non-needle carboxytherapy and ultrasound) work together to provide a non-invasive “super facial” which instantly rejuvenates the skin.
UNIT 1 – Safe and effective methods working when carrying out treatments
- Health & Safety
- Data Protection Act
- Client modesty, privacy and confidentiality
- Sterilisation method
- Equipment set up and maintenance
UNIT 2 – About Carboxytherapy for skin oxygenation
- The science behind the treatment: Exfoliation, Infusion, Oxygenation
- The Bohr effect
- Suitable products used during the treatment
- The benefits of combining other treatments like tri-polar RF, ultrasound, etc and related science
- How to deliver effective treatment safely
UNIT 3 – Planning, preparing and consulting the client before treatment
- Client consultation including suitability for the treatment
- Areas suitable for the treatment
- Risks & Side Effects
- Live Demo
- Treatment techniques and protocols step by step
- Handling equipment and electrical safety
- Aftercare to the client
- Returning clients and treatment maintenance
- Combination of treatments.
NB: We expect students to have read the course materials fully prior to attending the onsite course.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE COURSE
Open to experienced therapists only with one or more of the following qualifications:
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty or equivalent
- VTCT Level 2 in Beauty with facial and electrical treatments
- Nurse / Dental Nurse
- Dentist – or dental practitioner
- Level 4 Micropigmentation with Level 3 A&P
To check if you will be able to undertake courses please call insurance. (We will suggest insync cosmetic insurance).