KORU PHARMA LIPO LAX VL
KORU PHARMA LIPO LAX VL Lipolytic Mesotherapy is used for MESO-CORRECTION of local fat deposits on the face.
- Strengthens the dermal framework, tightens the skin, eliminates age-related ptosis and enhances the facial contours.
- Its newest exclusive formula activates natural lipid metabolism and triggers intensive lipolysis processes, resulting in rapid dissolution of subcutaneous fat.
- By eliminating a surplus of subcutaneous fat, skin rejuvenation and lifting can take place simultaneously that will prevent sagging and the appearance of folds and wrinkles.
- KORU PHARMA mesotherapy products contain high quality natural components.
- You can BUY ONE Lipo Lax AMPOULE or the whole box.
- Removal of local fat deposits and improving contours of the face.
- Activation of dermal fibroblasts functions and enhancement of collagen.
- Improving skin tone and elasticity while smoothing, clarifying, hydrating, and softening the skin.
- Lifting and smoothing of the skin, reducing the depth of wrinkles and folds.
- Stimulates cellular renewal and skin rejuvenation.
- The main active component of the formula is Phosphatidylcholine and it causes lysis of adipocytes, their mobilization and subsequent binding. Due to the cell membranes destruction, fatty acids are released into the intercellular space where rapid emulsification occurs. Phosphatidylcholine is a natural component of cell membranes. It is safe and does not interfere with the functions of the skin.
- Acetyl-hexapeptide-8 (botox peptide) is a natural protein component of plant amino acids. It has a powerful firming effect on the skin reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by restricting certain nerve impulses and relaxing the muscles in the face.
- Palmitoylpentapeptide-4 and palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 stimulate the processes of cellular regeneration and renewal. Enhance the production of elastin fibers and neocollagenogenesis, thanks to those the dermis is restructured, wrinkles are smoothed, and the tone and firmness of the skin is increased.
- L-carnitine takes an active part in the lipolysis process, acting as a conductor of fatty acids and promotes their transfer into the mitochondria. It also nourishes, softens and whitens the skin, stimulates its recovery and increases hydration.
TREATMENT AREAS: jowls, cheeks, nasolabial folds, chin, ears
Dosage and Administration: A single treatment consists of 0.3 ml injections (up to a total of 10 ml) spaced 1cm apart, depth of injection: 0.4 – 0.6 cm, type of Needle – 30 G