Organic Stayve pigment for SPMU treatment
Organic Stayve pigment for SPMU treament – semi-permanent make-up
- Correction Pigment 602 Tauple – yellow with a little green added.
- Pigment mainly used to prevent discoloration.
- To adjust a colour’s brightness.
- Complementary colour of purplish red.
- To correct reddish eyebrows.
- To prevent turning bluish after the treatment.
Organic Stayve correction pigment
- Organic pigment for SPMU Artists
- Have a wide range of colours, vividness and excellent tint strength.
- Organic pigments are brighter, stronger and are much clearer in colour than inorganic pigments.
- Have more colours and greater tint strength than other pigments.
- You can get variety of shades.
Organic Stayve correction pigments are recommended to be used with machines or needles for semi-permanent make-up techniques.
- Ombre Brows manual tool
- Ombre Brows machine
- Nano Brows
Stayve Semi-Permanent Make-up
- Permanent make-up technique that lasts long for 6 months to 2 years and seeks natural beauty.
- It is the advantage that you can always get the treatment again to achieve the colours and design that you desire according to the trend and your complexion depending on the skin conditions and the season.
- It fades away naturally when time passes by.
- The treatment is done in between the epidermal and dermis.
- It is considered as medical arts. For example, it can be used for the purpose of treating various problems such as vitiligo, scars, alopecia etc.