Ultrasonic Lipo-Cavitation for Fat Removal Course
- This course qualifies you for CPD points and insurance cover.
- We cover core knowledge behind the treatment followed by extensive practical training to ensure that all our graduates are fully competent and can safely and effectively carry out the treatment.
- We will provide an Academy Diploma.
Learn Ultrasonic Lipo-Cavitation for Fat Removal treatment
After puberty, fat cells remain constant in number and change their size and volume according to the amount of fat the body stores. This fat often assumes abnormal proportions in areas such as thighs, hips, stomach and arms.
Ultrasonic Lipo-Cavitation for Face and Body treatment benefits
- Non-invasive Ultrasonic Lipo-Cavitation uses ultrasound waves to break down the excess of the body fat.
- The ultrasonic energy is delivered through the skin surface.
- Unlike surgical lipo-suction there is no pain, incisions or recovery time.
- This treatment is safe and suitable for men and women who want effective removal of excess body fat without surgery.
- The client resumes normal activities immediately after the treatment.
UNIT 1 – Safe and effective methods of working when carrying out treatments:
- Health and safety
- Data Protection Act
- Client modesty, privacy and confidentiality
- Sterilisation methods
- Equipment set up and Maintenance
UNIT 2 – Anatomy and Physiology, and other science relevant to the treatment:
- What is Ultrasonic Lipo-Cavitation
- Fat evacuation journey
- Body characteristics
- Types of fat
- Fat distribution
- Effects of fat on health
- Cellulite grading, formation and ways to improve its appearance
UNIT 3 – Planning, preparing and consulting client before treatment and understanding the organisational and legal obligations of performing treatments:
- Client consultation
- Contra indications
- Client suitability
- Risk and side effects
- Realistic expectations
- Areas suitable for treatment
UNIT 4 – Carrying out treatments:
- Live Demo
- Treatment techniques
UNIT 5 – Handling equipment and electrical safety:
- Importance of using an appropriate contact medium
- Safely administering ultrasound
UNIT 6 – Providing aftercare to the client:
- Returning clients and treatment maintenance
- Combination treatments
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE COURSE
Open to experienced therapists only with one or more of the following qualifications:
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty or equivalent
- VTCT Level 2 in Beauty with facial and electrical treatments
- Nurse / Dental Nurse
- Dentist – or dental practitioner
- Level 4 Micropigmentation with Level 3 A&P
To check if you will be able to undertake courses please call insurance. (We will suggest insync cosmetic insurance).
To combat difficult to remove fat deposits we recommend also:
- Non-invasive fat reduction → HIFU for FACE, NECK & BODY fat removal COURSE.
- LIPOLYTIC MESOTHERAPY PRODUCTS
- KORU PHARMA LIPO LAX VL – Lipoliptic mesotherapy for local fat deposits on the face.
- VENOME MESO SLIM meso-cocktail to combat difficult to remove fat deposits and reshape the body.
- VENOME MESO TIGH meso-cocktail to regenerate skin structure restoring skin density and tension.