HIFU FOR THE BODY COURSE
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) for Fat Removal and Body Sculpturing is the newest course in the aesthetic field.
- This course qualifies you for CPD points and insurance cover.
- We cover core knowledge behind the treatment followed by extensive practical training to ensure that all our graduates are fully competent and can safely and effectively carry out HIFU treatments on the Body.
- We will provide an Academy Diploma.
HIFU FOR THE BODY TREATMENT
HIFU for the Body is a non-invasive fat reduction treatment that targets subcutaneous adipose tissue by utilising High Intensity Ultrasound energy, causing thermal coagulation to fat cells. The energy penetrating the skin destroys the adipose tissue, releasing triglycerides. The damaged cells attract and draw macrophage to the treated area. Microphage engulf and clear away adipose cells following the body’s natural metabolic processes.
HIFU for the Body not only helps to reduce adipose tissue without damaging the skin, but the positive impact of the temperature also stimulates fibroblasts and shrinks collagen which has the overall effect of skin tightening.
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) Treatment benefits
- Often one single treatment can lead to great improvements that will continue to develop as the body continues to produce new collagen.
- The precise delivery of energy ensures safety and accuracy, avoiding damage to the skin, surrounding tissue and internal organs.
- Use of HIFU for the reduction of subcutaneous fat and skin tightening does not produce any acute, long-term adverse effects.
- This treatment delivers a high level of client satisfaction.
UNIT 1 – Safe and effective methods of working when carrying out treatments:
- Health and safety
- Data protection act
- Client modesty, privacy and confidentiality
UNIT 2 – Anatomy and Physiology, and other science relevant to the treatment:
- Relevant Anatomy and Physiology
- Fat types
- Fat Distribution
- Role of fat in the body
- Science behind HIFU for Fat Reduction
- Stages of skin laxity
- Wound healing process
- Selecting different equipment and the benefits associated
- Cartridge type
- Areas suitable for treatment
- Treatment duration
- Protocols including frequency, intensity etc
- Benefits for the client and clinic
UNIT 3- Planning, preparing and consulting client before treatment and understanding the organization and legal obligations of performing treatments:
- Client consultation
- Treatment Plan
- Marking areas suitable for treatment,
- Contra indications and actions
- Client suitability and assessment for treatment
- Risks and side effects
- Realistic expectations
- Areas suitable for treatment and areas that MUST be avoided
- Choice of transducer and treatment depth
UNIT 4 – Carrying out treatments:
- Live Demo
- Treatment techniques
- Importance of client feedback
- Contra-Action (CA)
UNIT 5- Handling equipment and electrical safety:
- Importance of using contact medium
- Appropriate choice of transducer
- Spacing between the TCPs (Thermal Coagulation Points)
- Appropriate treatment settings
- Administering the appropriate number of shots
- Importance of client feedback throughout the treatment and stopping treatment if it is necessary
UNIT 6 – Providing aftercare to the client:
- Returning clients and treatment maintenance
- Alternative treatment suggestions
- Equipment advice regarding consumables etc
NB: We expect students to have read the course materials fully prior to attending the onsite course.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE COURSE
Open to experienced therapists only with one or more of the following qualifications:
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty or equivalent
- VTCT Level 2 in Beauty with facial and electrical treatments
- Nurse / Dental Nurse
- Dentist – or dental practitioner
- Level 4 Micropigmentation with Level 3 A&P
To check if you will be able to undertake courses please call insurance. (We will suggest insync cosmetic insurance).
- Check also → COMBINED HIFU FACE, NECK & BODY COURSE
- If you have any questions please → CONTACT US
- Follow us on → facebook
- Follow us on → instagram