Radio Frequency for Face & Body Course
Learn Radio Frequency for Face & Body Anti-aging Treatment
- This course qualifies you for CPD points and insurance cover.
- We cover core knowledge behind the treatment followed by extensive practical training to ensure that all our graduates are fully competent and can safely and effectively carry out the treatment.
- We will provide an Academy Diploma.
- Radio Frequency is one of the safest non-invasive and most effective anti-aging treatments suitable for all skin colours.
- Radio Frequency can stimulate production of your own natural collagen and tighten the elastic fibres for long lasting natural results.
- Best results are usually seen on the face, neck and décolletage. It is also good for loose jowls, lines around the eyes and the forehead.
- Radio Frequency is also capable of tightening and contouring the body, reduce fat and treat cellulite.
- This result driven technology is suitable for most ages, for men or women, delivering superb results all without the use of needles.
- The client resumes normal activities immediately after the treatment.
- This treatment is best combined with non-needle carboxytherapy and ultrasound.
- These three technologies (radio frequency, non-needle carboxytherapy and ultrasound) work together to provide a non-invasive “super facial” which instantly rejuvenates the skin.
UNIT 1 – Safe and effective methods of working when carrying out treatments:
- Health and safety
- Data Protection Act
- Client modesty, privacy and confidentiality
- Sterilisation methods
- Equipment set up and Maintenance
UNIT 2 – Anatomy and Physiology, and other science relevant to the treatment:
- What is Radio Frequency and how does contribute to skin tightening
- Collagen synthesis and degradation
- Process of wound healing
- Body characteristics
- Types of fat
- Fat distribution
- Effects of fat on health
- Cellulite grading, formation and ways to improve its appearance
UNIT 3 – Planning, preparing and consulting client before treatment and understanding the organisational and legal obligations of performing treatments:
- Client consultation
- Contra indications
- Client suitability
- Risks and side effects
- Realistic expectations
- Areas suitable for treatment
UNIT 4- Carrying out treatments:
- Live Demo
- Treatment techniques
UNIT 5 – Handling equipment and electrical safety:
- Importance of using a thermometer
UNIT 6 – Providing aftercare to the client:
- Returning clients and treatment maintenance
- Combination treatments
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE COURSE
Open to experienced therapists only with one or more of the following qualifications:
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty or equivalent
- VTCT Level 2 in Beauty with facial and electrical treatments
- Nurse / Dental Nurse
- Dentist – or dental practitioner
- Level 4 Micropigmentation with Level 3 A&P
To check if you will be able to undertake courses please call insurance. (We will suggest insync cosmetic insurance).
We also recommend non-invasive “super facial” courses: