Transdermal Electroporation Course for Face and Body
Transdermal Electroporation Course is one of the newest and fastest growing globally treatments for face and body.
- This course qualifies you for CPD points and insurance cover.
- We cover core knowledge behind the treatment followed by extensive practical training to ensure that all our graduates are fully competent and can safely and effectively carry out the treatment.
- We will provide an Academy Diploma.
Transdermal Electroporation treatment
During the Transdermal Electroporation treatment, the application of electrical pulse momentarily disrupts the cell membrane allowing entry of a chosen product. When the pulse ceases, the membrane returns to its original structure leaving retained product that has been penetrated into the interior of the cell for immediate results.
- This treatment is holistic approach to treat FACE, BODY & HAIR conditions, like acne, age-related changes, wrinkles, lack of elasticity, discolouration, redness, hyperpigmentation, cellulite, scars, stretch marks, or hair loss.
- Intensive skin nourishing, hydrating, brightening, lifting, strengthening the internal skin structure.
- Immediate effect after just one treatment thanks to advanced technology awarded the Nobel Prize.
- This is safe non-invasive painless skin therapy without side effects or a long period of recovery.
- → READ MORE about Transdermal Electroporation
- → See before and after treatment gallery
UNIT 1 – Safe and effective methods of working when carrying out treatments:
- Health and safety
- Data Protection Act
- Client modesty, privacy and confidentiality
- Sterilisation methods
- Equipment set up and Maintenance
UNIT 2 – Anatomy and Physiology, and other science relevant to the treatment:
- Skin barrier, structure and function
- What is Transdermal Electroporation and the advantages of this treatment compared to alternatives
- Factors effecting transdermal product delivery
UNIT 3 – Planning, preparing and consulting client before treatment and understanding the organisational and legal obligations of performing treatments:
- Client consultation
- Contra indications
- Client suitability
- Risk and side effects
- Realistic expectations
- Areas suitable for treatment
UNIT 4 – Carrying out treatments:
- Live Demo
- Treatment techniques
UNIT 5 – Handling equipment and electrical safety:
- Applying suitable product during the treatment
UNIT 6 – Providing aftercare to the client:
- Returning clients and treatment maintenance
- Combination treatments
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE COURSE
Open to experienced therapists only with one or more of the following qualifications:
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty or equivalent
- VTCT Level 2 in Beauty with facial and electrical treatments
- Nurse / Dental Nurse
- Dentist – or dental practitioner
- Level 4 Micropigmentation with Level 3 A&P
To check if you will be able to undertake courses please call insurance.