Dermaqual DERMAÉCLAT – sensitive-area lightening meso-cocktail
DERMAÉCLAT – sensitive-area lightening meso-cocktail
DERMAÉCLAT® is whitening meso-cocktail especially designed for sensitive and intimate areas.
One of the most common problems that affects women, especially dark color of sensitive areas, such as the bikini area and the armpit. The main cause of hyperpigmentation in this area is inflammation, whether as a result of skin friction or sweating and bacterial infection resulting from it in these areas.
- This product utilizes a combination of the most powerful agents: glutathione, folic acid (vitamin B9), halidrys siliquosa extract, pueraria lobata symbiosome extract, and superoxide dismutase, which inhibits 88% of tyrosinase formation (highest of any tyrosinase inhibitor).
- The formula helps to lighten pigmented areas subject to friction (such as the knees, underarms, etc.), reduces dark-spot size and color depth, and restores natural skin color and tone.
- DERMAÉCLAT® is an illuminating solution with powerful antioxidant and antimelanogenic action. It acts before, during, and after melanogenesis, inhibiting melanin formation and increasing its degradation.
- Provides photoprotection and decreases photoaging.
- Prevents the reappearance of future skin pigmentation signs.
- Improves uneven skin tone
- Diminishes discolored areas.
- Lightens pigmented sensitive areas.
AREAS INDICATED FOR USE
- All sensitive areas with symptoms of pigmentation or signs of photoaging.
- Face, neck, décolleté, and back of hands, inner sides of arms and thighs.
- Underarms, bikini area, knees, and elbows.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
- Micro-needling Mesotherapy Sytsem
- Topical application
Mesotherapy in 3 stages
- STAGE 1—REBUILD – 4 sessions, intervals of 1 week to 15 days
- STAGE2—STABILIZE – 2 sessions, once a month
- STAGE 3—MAINTAIN – 1 sessions with 3-month intervals
To achieve expected outcome, DERMAÉCLAT® mesotherapy requires a minimum of 6 sessions over 3 months plus 1 session of maintenance.
After cleansing the skin, apply to the sensitive areas in need of meso-treatment. The cycle may be repeated on a monthly basis. The average volume used per session is 5 ml.
AQUA / WATER, GLUTATHIONE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, FOLIC ACID (VITAMIN B9), HALIDRYS SILIQUOSA EXTRACT, PUERARIA LOBATA SYMBIOSOME EXTRACT, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE, TROMETHAMINE, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE.
DERMAQUAL is a guarantee of quality and reliability.
DERMAQUAL REJUVENATION → MESO-COCKTAILS SERIES
For those seeking rejuvenation that’s more than skin-deep, reach for Dermaqual rejuvenation mesotherapy collection
- to reduce the appearance of all the major visible signs of ageing,
- helps support the underlying structure of skin.
Dermaqual is a Paris-based laboratory specialized in the Aesthetic & cosmetic solutions.
It has been established by specialized doctors and veteran scientists with extensive experience in related practices and protocols to meet the needs and requirements of professionals in supplying mesotherapy cocktails and solutions.
With its top-of-the-notch world-class scientists leading innovations and designing ideal formulas for all cosmetic treatments and aesthetic applications, Dermaqual ensures unrivaled quality for the physicians’ best practices and satisfactory results.
The unprecedented successes Dermaqual has witnessed since its creation have contributed to spreading its reputation in terms of credibility, sustainability, and effectiveness beyond Europe, allowing it to move its activity to a global scale, making its cumulative experience, services, and products available for doctors from all over the world.
Dermaqual products portfolio offers unique and innovative offerings in mesotherapy, Dermal fillers, PRP, PDO Threads, devices, and supplements. This technological development allows it to integrate between cosmetic requirements and desired beauty results within advanced medical and scientific protocols that guarantee the continuity and durability of treatments.
CHECK ALL → DREMAQUAL PRODUCTS