Dermaqual L-CARNITINE anti-cellulite meso-cocktail
Dermaqual L-CARNITINE anti-cellulite meso-cocktail improves skin texture and reduce cellulite
L-CARNITINE® is an oligopeptide involved in fatty acid metabolism, biosynthesized from the essential amino acids L-lysine and L-methionine. L-Carnitine plays a vital role in lipid oxidation and energy production by transporting long-chain fatty acids to the mitochondrial matrix, where they can be oxidized (“burned”) to release energy. Deficiency of L-Carnitine prevents the body from processing lipids into energy; this causes fat accumulation into the skin layer and creates cellulite. Cellulite – “orange peel” – is formed as a result of defectively functioning lymphatic system, which results in storage of leftover toxins in fat cells.
- L-CARNITINE® (L-CARNITINE 20%) improves microcirculation and skin tissue function.
- Facilitates burning the excessive amount of fat and assists the body in removing side-products (toxic ketones) of metabolism that arise after the fat breakdown process. The effect is beneficial for the lymphatic system and fat cells, proving to be a revolutionary method in the treatment of cellulite and stretch marks, restoring the skin to the toned and firm shape.
- L-CARNITINE® works to prevent future fat accumulation and cellulite reoccurrence.
- Refines uneven skin texture.
- Improves skin firmness and elasticity.
- Eliminates unnecessary subcutaneous water.
- Reduces the visible appearance of cellulite.
- Facilitates the burning of excess localized fat deposits.
AREAS INDICATED FOR USE
- Oblique area and leftover fat deposits (post-liposuction correction).
- Arms, shoulders, hips, buttocks, and thighs.
- Lower and upper abdomen.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
- Micro-needling Mesotherapy Sytsem
- Topical application
Mesotherapy in 2 stages
- STAGE 1 – TREATMENT – 8 sessions, intervals of 1 week to 10 days
- STAGE 2 – MAINTAIN – 4 sessions, once a month
To achieve expected outcome, L-CARNITINE® mesotherapy requires a minimum of 8 sessions over 2 months plus 4 maintenance sessions.
After cleansing the skin, apply 5 ml on desired area(s). The cycle may be repeated on a monthly basis. The average volume used per session is 5-10 ml.
AQUA / WATER, CARNITINE, CITRIC ACID.
DERMAQUAL is a guarantee of quality and reliability.
DERMAQUAL REJUVENATION → MESO-COCKTAILS SERIES
For those seeking rejuvenation that’s more than skin-deep, reach for Dermaqual rejuvenation mesotherapy collection
- to reduce the appearance of all the major visible signs of ageing,
- helps support the underlying structure of skin.
Dermaqual is a Paris-based laboratory specialized in the Aesthetic & cosmetic solutions.
It has been established by specialized doctors and veteran scientists with extensive experience in related practices and protocols to meet the needs and requirements of professionals in supplying mesotherapy cocktails and solutions.
With its top-of-the-notch world-class scientists leading innovations and designing ideal formulas for all cosmetic treatments and aesthetic applications, Dermaqual ensures unrivaled quality for the physicians’ best practices and satisfactory results.
The unprecedented successes Dermaqual has witnessed since its creation have contributed to spreading its reputation in terms of credibility, sustainability, and effectiveness beyond Europe, allowing it to move its activity to a global scale, making its cumulative experience, services, and products available for doctors from all over the world.
Dermaqual products portfolio offers unique and innovative offerings in mesotherapy, Dermal fillers, PRP, PDO Threads, devices, and supplements. This technological development allows it to integrate between cosmetic requirements and desired beauty results within advanced medical and scientific protocols that guarantee the continuity and durability of treatments.
CHECK ALL → DREMAQUAL PRODUCTS
FOLLOW US → FACEBOOK → INSTAGRAM
There are no reviews yet.