Dermaqual SUPRÉALL fat-reducing meso-cocktail is a clear, colorless, and sterile cytolytic solution indicated to reduce the appearance of moderate localized fat deposits.
- SUPP dedicated for slimming, anticellulite, and fat-reducing mesotherapy.
- This cocktail contains two active ingredients best for submental contouring: deoxycholic acid combined with phosphatidylcholine.
- SUPRÉALL is a noninvasive method that acts as an alternative to liposuction (fat-reducing therapy).
- Dermaqual lipolityc mesotherapy series “inch loss” is an innovative, gentle non-surgical procedure intended to remove the accumulation of fat deposits in specific regions of the body.
- Anti-cellulite / Skin contour irregularity.
- Submental contouring (double chin).
- Localized fat deposits.
AREAS INDICATED FOR USE
- Submental neck area and submandibular jawline.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
- Micro-needling Mesotherapy Sytsem
- Topical application
AQUA/WATER, PHOSPHATIDYLCHOLINE, SODIUM DEOXYCHOLATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE.
DERMAQUAL COMPANY PROFILE
DERMAQUAL is an Aesthetic Cosmetic laboratory based in Paris. The company is one of the leading suppliers of cosmetics in Europe. The company began in 2003, as an Aesthetic Cosmetic laboratory for manufacturing and supplying mesotherapy cocktails. It’s common products that have hit the European market are the slimming whitening and rejuvenation cocktails. Ever since, the company has witnessed a dynamic expansion in terms of its market and sales of the products, fooling from Paris to the rest of Europe. The brand DERMAQUAL is not a new term in Europe, as most people who use cosmetics are aware of the unique products under this brand. The establishment of mesotherapy cocktails and aesthetic cosmetics is a process that requires a keen scientific approach. Coming up with a product that does not have negative impacts on the users requires intensive scientific research and multiple laboratory studies.
CHECK ALL → DREMAQUAL PRODUCTS
FOLLOW US → FACEBOOK → INSTAGRAM
There are no reviews yet.